Friday, March 20, 2009

Thank God I am God!

Thank God I am God! Thank God that I am unlimited and whole, the Creator of my holy life! Thank God God is fully present in me as he/she is wholly present in every single aspect of every created being, thing or Universe! Thank God I know who I am, God fully conscious of itself in whatever I see, hear, feel, touch or heal!

The greatest dream that I can think of is to be God, the loving omnipotency consciously embracing the unbroken Oneness of it's holy Being, - or the Creator gently carrying all of Creation. If grateful (k)nowingness of having a new job, car or lover definitely brings results, why should not God fully imagined and embraced in unbroken gratitude bring about God's conscious presence in my mind or in your mind? The only things standing between you and God are your own limited thoughts about your own nature; God or Quantum Field of Creation is definitely present in all beings and in everything all the time.

The only time you need to be One with God is the time you need to recognise and release your own limited thoughts that keep God away from your consciousness. Your brain and body is built to handle all of Life, the whole God and all the Universes - just let the still unused 95 % of both your brain and your genes to be kicked in action. The grateful (k)nowing that you are the whole of it - or God - gives you the kiss that awakens the Sleeping God that you are!

No comments: